In my last post I told you about the Radio Pulpit interview on the 24th of April. I had so much fun talking about being sensitive with Christine Ferreira on her weekly program "Met hart en siel". You can listen in on her program on Tuesday mornings from 9:00 to 11:00.
What a privilege to talk about something so close to my heart and also something close to God's heart. It is also very exciting stuff being on radio and witnessing how it is all done.
I hope that you were able to tune in and listen to the interview. If not, you can order the CD (we order directly from Radio Pulpit) and the interview booklet with extras like a book recommendation list, directly from my online store, here.
The topics we addressed where:
1. How I found out that I was "Highly Sensitive".
2. What it means to be Highly Sensitive.
3. How this temperament can influence your life.
4. The nature of a Highly Sensitive person.
5. How a believer should judge this temperament.
6. The profile (Do the test by clicking on the tab on my homepage here)
7. How it affect kids and their emotional growth.
8. Healthy strategies to manage this temperament well.
9. The role of creativity and developing creativity in the Highly Sensitive Person.
Some of these we just touched on, so I am putting all of my preparation for this talk into a little book.
Extras that I am adding in the book is:
1. A quick book recommendation list.
2. All the content that we didn't get around to talk about.
3. Info about my Kaleido workshops.
If you want to order the Info pack with CD and booklet, drop me a line by completing the contact form here. You can also order it directly from my online store here.
Workshops coming up:
I am currently putting together my first online workshop for the 30th of June 2018.
The workshop will include a workbook and videos. If you order the printable/digital kit, you have to print the workbook and creative kit yourself. If you order a printed kit, the workbook and creative kit will be sent to you. You can also order a journal with your printed bundle.
Just a recap:
You can get all this and order a printed kit to be delivered to your door. You will still get access to the online classroom and video links.
Who will benefit from this workshop:
Anyone interested in the highly sensitive temperament.
Any creative temperaments.
This is in introduction to being sensitive and how to deal with it.
There will be practical creative focus elements to this workshop as well.
Hope to see you in class soon.
Here you will find the latest news, event information, workshops and more.
I am the author of this blog and I am an Educator, Artist and Highly Sensitive person. I live in Pretoria, South Africa with my husband, Henry and baby cat, Klouye. I hope to inspire, guide and educate you about being Highly Sensitive and Creative. Click here to read more about me.
Connect with us on Facebook